David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on....
WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you come out of shower or from steam room. told think of the older women as grandma. Younger women in locker rooms says: you can have towel on or off, whatever you're comfortable with. When they call, they're warning, because they still come in. Grab towel if you want.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics
3 entrances to men's locker rooms by female employees. And all doors accessible, Door near steam room always propped OPENED. See Pics.
NOT Sophisticated nor Refined, No Privacy, No Respect.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics Female employee standing there putting in towel, other times other men come up to use the urinal next to you. Peek A Boo.
Tread Mill: 5:30AM and guy 3 treadmills down with 2 Cell Phones, Even with my headphones and gym music, No PEACE. he, and others on cell phones don't care, and what about the reviews saying how empty and quiet the gym is? It;s the NOT so REFINED clientele.
Steam Room: Attracts guys who like to leave their towels OPEN for viewing....(and they're not attractive -fyi) Towels open for what??? They even bring in cell phones.and light up watches. They're not interested in the Steam.
Privacy: Men, young men taking pictures of themselves in mirror at the sinks in locker room, for what? they're wearing only a towel. or they're standing around the lockers. Or a guy shows up just as you change pants, out of blue, quiet, but not empty gym. or you're changing and a full dialogue conversation goes on with a guy just sitting there on cell phone.
Privacy: Big Fat NO
Women Employee in Men's Locker Room: YES See Pics (I have MORE).
Cell Phone conversation going on while on Treadmill or at lockers changing: Yes.
And for all the complaints about collections: someone at the top should be thrown in jail. Please file formal complaints, especially with BBB and consult your attorney, or pay 150 and file small claims court. You never get your money back.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- 5 am workouts
What I disliked
- Women in locker room
- Men taking selfies in locker room
- Men with open towels in steam room
- Urinals -see pics- for voyerism
- Guy on cell phone on treadmill full conversation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- David Barton Gym Staff
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
You May Also Like
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."
- "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..."
- "It is after 6:30 am and I have been sitting outside the Ashlund facility for the past hour and have seen at least a dozen people walj up to a..."
- "Deplorable actions by Family Court Judge Rena Hughes against a minor child A child’s nightmare; Judge Hughes alienated a daughter from her mother Clark County, Nevada in the 2014 elections former Judge..."
- "Scott Allan / Scott Karosa FINED $7500 by NV Div of Mortgage Lending Scott Allan (formerly-known-as) Scott Karosa is ordered by the Nevada Division of Mortgage Lending to pay a fine..."
- "I am not quite sure what happened. We had been driving for 5 days on the road from Colorado to Nevada. We had been camping at 7,000 feet the night..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."