David Barton Gym - No Privacy: Women in Men's locker room, Men taking selfies only with towels on....
WOMEN Employees IN THE Men's LOCKER ROOM, see PICS. They have female employees who clean locker room, mainly one older women, and supervisor who is younger, shock when you come out of shower or from steam room. told think of the older women as grandma. Younger women in locker rooms says: you can have towel on or off, whatever you're comfortable with. When they call, they're warning, because they still come in. Grab towel if you want.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics
3 entrances to men's locker rooms by female employees. And all doors accessible, Door near steam room always propped OPENED. See Pics.
NOT Sophisticated nor Refined, No Privacy, No Respect.
URINALS: Good for watching or being watched, See Pics Female employee standing there putting in towel, other times other men come up to use the urinal next to you. Peek A Boo.
Tread Mill: 5:30AM and guy 3 treadmills down with 2 Cell Phones, Even with my headphones and gym music, No PEACE. he, and others on cell phones don't care, and what about the reviews saying how empty and quiet the gym is? It;s the NOT so REFINED clientele.
Steam Room: Attracts guys who like to leave their towels OPEN for viewing....(and they're not attractive -fyi) Towels open for what??? They even bring in cell phones.and light up watches. They're not interested in the Steam.
Privacy: Men, young men taking pictures of themselves in mirror at the sinks in locker room, for what? they're wearing only a towel. or they're standing around the lockers. Or a guy shows up just as you change pants, out of blue, quiet, but not empty gym. or you're changing and a full dialogue conversation goes on with a guy just sitting there on cell phone.
Privacy: Big Fat NO
Women Employee in Men's Locker Room: YES See Pics (I have MORE).
Cell Phone conversation going on while on Treadmill or at lockers changing: Yes.
And for all the complaints about collections: someone at the top should be thrown in jail. Please file formal complaints, especially with BBB and consult your attorney, or pay 150 and file small claims court. You never get your money back.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- 5 am workouts
What I disliked
- Women in locker room
- Men taking selfies in locker room
- Men with open towels in steam room
- Urinals -see pics- for voyerism
- Guy on cell phone on treadmill full conversation
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- David Barton Gym Staff
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I joined Gold's Gym in Kennewick, WA about the beginning of 2010. We were paying about $60 per month until my husband had to go to Colorado..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "I ordered the clothes on 27 and 28 of November 2015.First package I received took 3 weeks it came in 2 pieces of the order.The second package took 1 month..."
- "Had upper dentures put in. After many trys at having them correctly fitted, i am not able to wear them at all. My gums bleed and the pain when i..."
- "10/11/15 I had oil changed from Walmart Supercenter. The guy suggested I should also get a fuel injection fluid. After the service they did I started my car the the..."