Man, Its hard to order the correct parts you need on-line!I buy my parts COD from CA, by cash or money order, to locate the "Right" part is "near impossible" for Older Cars & Trucks!
And, same for sites to buy "Used Cars & Trucks" you only go back 10 years! I need an electronic distributor 1 wire for a 1961 Chevy PU 261 6 cyl. that is most likely to be a GM 1974 First Made Type of I series, my distributor the screw won't come out!
And, I need new points!Starts up when it "Wants To!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parts Ordering
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our 2008 Itasca Navion MH by Winnebago, which we purchased new, has a propane tank, as you can see by the accompanying images, that is disintegrating and putting our lives..."
- "number one.. Just ordering my first choice scooter was supposed to be an auto moto in black. Got an email a few days later so you don't have in black number..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I'm very unhappy with my mouth and services I received in your Chili Rochester office. I would like a refund and my check back asap. I will never come back...."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "Ordered the dress on the left, I was assured that this was the dress I would receive in a live chat. When I received the dress the dress..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."