Buffalo, New York

Man, Its hard to order the correct parts you need on-line!I buy my parts COD from CA, by cash or money order, to locate the "Right" part is "near impossible" for Older Cars & Trucks!

And, same for sites to buy "Used Cars & Trucks" you only go back 10 years! I need an electronic distributor 1 wire for a 1961 Chevy PU 261 6 cyl. that is most likely to be a GM 1974 First Made Type of I series, my distributor the screw won't come out!

And, I need new points!Starts up when it "Wants To!"

Review about: Parts Ordering.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Daves Garage?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Intoxalock Ignition Interlock has faulty equipment providing false readings and costing consumer $$$ Intoxalock "I recently had an issue with my intoxalock device. This is the third time this has happend in 9 months. This situation allowed me to start my car and then..." Read more Etrailer - Review about Sportrack Semi Custom Roof Rack from Tacoma, Washington Etrailer "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..." Read more Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more B And B Suspension - B & B Suspension a Joke and a scam. Accumulators Lasted 2 months 1,0345 miles B And B Suspension " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more