Dans Septic Service - Shawn Berry Of Nashua, NH Is A Deceptive Person

2 of 3 Dans Septic Service reviews

I came across his resume online:

Every word of it is nothing but lies. I have checked out his references and was told that every time he was at work he was high on drugs and when he was arrested it took a toll out of the companies that he worked for. None of his former employers have a nice word to say about him. One former employer even told me that Shawn took from him money which he hasn't paid back. Avoid this person at all costs. Do not hire Mr. Berry.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Dans Septic Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 27 #1246387 New Boston, New Hampshire, United States

I believe it is illegal for a former employer to tell you this. It is subjective and hearsay. You did not hire him, correct? What are your damages? Very surprised POC Would publish this review.

1 0 Reply
daniel fontaine

Oct 09, 2012 #552699

why cant u all just grow the *** up and let him rest in peace and *** think about what his kids are goin through and the rest of the family...REST IN PEACE SHAWN BERRY U ARE SADLY MISSED BY MANY

1 1 Reply
Lowell Sun

Aug 11, 2012 #527603

Shawn E. Berry
Obituary
Guest Book
6 entries
"Love you dad you will be forever remembered by so many..."
- James Berry
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book

Shawn E. Berry of Nashua, NH

Shawn E. Berry, of Nashua, NH, died unexpectedly on June 10, 2012. He is survived by his spouse; three children, mother, three sisters, two brothers, and many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins. He enjoyed watching movies and spending time with his family. Funeral services were held privately.

Published in Lowell Sun on June 22, 2012

Tim Collins of A to Z Express

Jul 13, 2012 #512286

I have no idea who this other Tim Collins is that wrote this stuff about Shawn, But it wasn't Me. Shawn worked for me as a Mover a while back, and was a good guy. He would always call to ask if I could give him a referance and I always said yes and gave them a good referance. I'm not sure what Shawn was into and I am just finding out that he passed away. I am so sorry for your loss. When Shawn worked for me as a mover he was a good guy and a good dad.

Jul 09, 2012 #509738

Shawns Sister:

No, I will not take this down!!! I apologize, but the truth about your brother hurts..."DON'T IT"? Like I tell my kids..."THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE & SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS".

Where were you and your family when he needed help to fight his addictions? Your brother caused a lot ofharm to my company.

Shawns Sister

Jul 06, 2012 #508121

Listen you RUTHLESS PIECE OF ***..My brother passed June 10th ..Take this down or i am reporting you and ill write a bunch of *** about you

0 1 Reply

Jun 27, 2012 #503270

To Skjmxas:

I am Shawn's former employer. I had him tested for drugs like I do all my other employers. His test came up positive for cocaine, heroin and pot.

Shawn asked me to take him back when he was fired from Dan's Septic in Candia, NH. I told him that I couldn't take him back because of when he worked for me in the past. Besides, since his resume was posted on the internet, it was public. All I had to do was Google his name and see it. That is when I noticed that he was very deceptive and I warned other employers.

Shawn was a very deceptive person. He conned me out of almost $10,000. I also found needles in his work truck along with 3 bags of white powder substance. He tried telling me that he was being treated for Type 2 diabetes. Funny thing is, I pay for my employees to have a health screening and I pay the insurance. Nothing of him being a diabetic came back.

skjnxas

Jun 27, 2012 #502711

Hey um *** you can shut the *** up cuz um he was never high on drugs id like to know the *** *** *** that said he was always high. And why the *** would you be looking at his reresume anyways?

0 1 Reply

Apr 02, 2012 #459757

All I can say is that Shawn was a good employee but I did notice that at times he did look off. Off meaning that he looked like he was off into space and was lost (not himself). I took a look at this resume and he did fib on some things. Shawn was not running any crew, he was working under me and other employees that I had before he started working for me. He makes up stories very well!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.