DANS CITY AUTOBODY - Dans City Auto Body BeAware
Dan City Auto body did a paint job for me on my Chevy Blazer.. In less than 3 months the paint started chipping..
When I went back this skinny hideous looking blonde started giving me an attitude, she ends up going to get Dan Genest
who came out of a private room. After talking to him for 10 minutes he said there is nothing he can do. I realized I was
not going to get my money I went to leave and the hideous blonde was sitting in a dark pick up truck snorting white powder..
This place is not only a rip off but who knows what other illegal activities they do in there.. After all Dan Genest looks like your average ***. Avoid doing business with this company, I notice online he changes his business name a lot when it receives to much bad publicity so when ever you see his name as the owner BEAWARE.
I have attached a photo I found on facebook incase you run into this person.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Paint Job
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Direct Buy Warranty is a scam. I am confused how this company has been able to rip people off for so long and get away with it, is New Jersey..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I took a flat tire for repair to the Big O Tire franchise in Sedona, Arizona on Oct. 15, 2014. I was instructed to park my F-250 Ford truck at..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."