Danny Smith New Image Home Improvments - BAD PAINTER and SCAM HANDYMAN
Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB.LIED and STOLE from us.
Always wanted more money. We finally had to fire him. The Keller Williams Realtor who recommended him was completely surprised at his work, unlike his past work. Lied to the realtor about the job.
She was overseeing the job when we were out of town for my parents double funeral. IT was to be completed before the carpet was laid and assured it would be--HE LIED AND NEVER SHOWED UP. This is before we went out of town for funerals. He assured us it would be completed by when we got back---HE LIED AND NEVER SHOWED UP!!!!
We gave him money up front like a fool, and he will not give back to us the difference of money for what work he did do and said he would do.
WE WILL SEE HIM IN COURT----- AND WIN!!!!THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES AND CONTRACT!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Pulled straight out of thr bah, no stray fries in the bottom of bag. This disrespect has got to STOP. I don't know why I keep giving you guys chances...."
- "I totally concer with the other customers. They chip so easily!!! Very disappointed!!!!Don't buy them!!!..."
- "I made a terrible mistake in giving UPS one more chance at shipping my eBay sales shipements. I shipped a package 8 days ago (should have taken no more than five..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."