Daniels Furniture - Review about Frigidaire Fftr1821Qb Top Freezer Refrigerator from Chino Hills, California
Four months after buying a Frigidaire refrigerator from Daniel's the door handle broke.They sent a service technician to look at it and he tells me it's covered by the warranty but needs to order it.
Daniel's calls me the next day and tells me it's not covered because it's cosmetic. Cosmetic? Is door handle there just for looks? No, it has a purpose which is to open and close the close.
Daniel's will not replace the handle and suggested I contact the service company that they sent out if I want to buy the handle.
The same company that said it was covered, Daniel's doesn't want to replace the handle.Never will I buy from them or recommend them.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Frigidaire Fftr1821Qb Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX5V, MT4G memory stick, cleaner, and case. My husband and I purchased the above listed products from Four Seasons Electronics on 8600 Vineland Ave. #103. The salesmen sold us..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "I was there today. The place was a mess. All tables and seats were filthy, the floor covered with food, spilled drinks and trash. The food prep area was..."
- "Save your $. DO NOT purchase the extended warranty from Living Spaces. I had a technician come out & do a repair on the scratch. They did a HORRIBLE job!..."
- "Just because it states that there is an Official Company Response on a review; don't be fooled that L&T actually care about your experience. The company reached out by not..."