Daniels Furniture - Review about Frigidaire Fftr1821Qb Top Freezer Refrigerator from Chino Hills, California

2 of 4 Daniels Furniture reviews

Four months after buying a Frigidaire refrigerator from Daniel's the door handle broke.They sent a service technician to look at it and he tells me it's covered by the warranty but needs to order it.

Daniel's calls me the next day and tells me it's not covered because it's cosmetic. Cosmetic? Is door handle there just for looks? No, it has a purpose which is to open and close the close.

Daniel's will not replace the handle and suggested I contact the service company that they sent out if I want to buy the handle.

The same company that said it was covered, Daniel's doesn't want to replace the handle.Never will I buy from them or recommend them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 4 Daniels Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 09 #1124504

I wish I have read this before we bought things from them. Did you know that they are scandals people and company. Watch out when you write out the contract, they try to put in an account that is not yours on with your paper down the line with out you knowing it, we found out about it, cause the numbers did not match on what we were suppose to pay them, when we ask them to fix it, they took there time, pretending to trying to fix it, 2 places 1 in Chino CA , 1 in Anaheim CA, we call both places for them to fix it and they blame each other, I call Anaheim, there response was" well the people in Chino is suppose to fix it, call them". So I call Chino and they said the headquarter in Anaheim is suppose to fix it. This went back and forth for a month. To me I think they got caught and try to hide something, I guess we were paying for there peoples account for free. Like I said wish I read your article first. PS they are so rude, ignorant, no manners, no common sense, when you are late, they come out like they are an attorney and threaten you, like you just stole there gold. What a joke they are.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.