Mississauga, Ontario
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Firstly, don't use a guy by the name Daniel friguglietti for your flooring, he is rude, poor quality of work just check for yourself I have included pictures.When I asked him to return and fix the problem he ignored me.

He left a mess every night after his work, when I pointed out mistakes he was argumentative and refused to repair his sloppy work. I paid cash which was a big mistake but, he came highly recommend by a friend. The friend tried to talk him into fixing the flooring and he told the friend he didn't care to fix the issues. I'm on a disability and my funds are limited and I now have to pay someone to do the job again.

He is not worthy of working as a contractor. I feel sorry if anyone comes in contact with this contractor. Apparently, I have no recourse, but, I can vent on this webpage.

Which feels good.

Review about: Flooring Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Daniel friguglietti?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more