Danelli Bridal - Review about Wedding Dress from Chicago, Illinois
1 of 1 Danelli Bridal reviews
The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS of dollars.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Wedding Dress
- Review category
- Ceremonies and Events
review #701962 by anonymous
Had an experience with Danelli Bridal? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "We arrived in the boutique shop (opposite Exeter Cathedral) and I can say my to be mother-in-law and myself felt very uncomfortable. Ian Dunn and his wife, Josie, weren't friendly..."
- "I PURCHASED A BRIDESMAIDS DRESS OFF dhGATE OFF A COMPANY CALLED ELEGANTDRESSES (STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY). THEY SENT THE WRONG DRESS ORIGINALLY AND I MESSAGED THEME IMMEDIATELY. ..."
- "By the way, Larry Williams with LaborFest San Antonio was blocked from Sunken Gardens. Thats why the venue was changed. For LaborFest 2016 He tried to borrow money to pay..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."