Islamabad, Islamabad

The memories are still fresh in our minds. Recently I and my husband visited Bali, Indonesia on our honeymoon trip. One of our friends from Bali, suggested us to stay at Damai Lovina Villas. We stayed for about three nights there and had fallen in love with the place.

The villa has a lot to offer. The hotel offered us the most personal treatment with organic food, comfortable accommodation and a great view at affordable rates. The hotel environment was lovely. The hotel staff was well trained and efficient.

We also had a soothing massage and enjoyed the full range of both traditional and innovative spa treatments at the hotel spa.

The best thing about the villa is that the evenings at Damai Lovina Villa are rich with the he foaming waves, multicolored reflection and refraction of the sun light into see water.

The rooms are well maintained and aesthetically furnished. Overall, the interior is excellent. We love the villa and plan to visit again soon. We suggest others also to visit Damai Lovina Villas once in their lifetime because it is worth visiting. This is a perfect place to hide away from the buzz of our busy life. A place for serenity.

Review about: Villa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Damai Lovina Villas?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.