$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5).Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for my negative review on Facebook.
Don't buy a car without having another facility inspect it because they do not stand behind the vehicles they sell and act like a car not even being able to start after a couple of days is a normal part of buying a used vehicle.
Research them, check BBB (F rated). Incompetent mechanics, lying salesmen and owners.
They have also stolen a thousand dollars that they owe me for a cancelled (useless) warranty from CARS. Now they refuse to talk to my lien-holder regarding my title.
They just get worse and worse and worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..."
- "Based upon their heavy FB ads I ordered a cute dress I saw repeatedly. I used their conversion chart for American sizes and yet the two dresses were wayyyyy too..."
- "Order the DVR service. The box installed was not a DVR. Called the 800 number provided and was greeted with a *** on the other end. Was told that..."