$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5).Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for my negative review on Facebook.
Don't buy a car without having another facility inspect it because they do not stand behind the vehicles they sell and act like a car not even being able to start after a couple of days is a normal part of buying a used vehicle.
Research them, check BBB (F rated). Incompetent mechanics, lying salesmen and owners.
They have also stolen a thousand dollars that they owe me for a cancelled (useless) warranty from CARS. Now they refuse to talk to my lien-holder regarding my title.
They just get worse and worse and worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "It's a shame that Keystone claims a quality product and produces an inferior one. A big complaint (of many) I have are the tires they put on the so-called Luxury..."
- "I had an incident @ schmucks on Blundell. There was some metal on the electric cart left from seemingly a sign was removed. I cut my knee on the cart..."
- "I ordered a pair of women boots that cost me $128.00 and when the seller sent the order and when I received the order it was a baby shirt that..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."