$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5).Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for my negative review on Facebook.
Don't buy a car without having another facility inspect it because they do not stand behind the vehicles they sell and act like a car not even being able to start after a couple of days is a normal part of buying a used vehicle.
Research them, check BBB (F rated). Incompetent mechanics, lying salesmen and owners.
They have also stolen a thousand dollars that they owe me for a cancelled (useless) warranty from CARS. Now they refuse to talk to my lien-holder regarding my title.
They just get worse and worse and worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "In 2013 we bought a new 2014 Model Salem destination trailer built by Forest River from Fun-N-Sun in Ludington, Michigan. The first season we had these issues covered by..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "This is a comment about great service!I found this service on facebook because one of my friends like her page. I loved her pictures. I was a very controlling client..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."