$7,500 in repair estimates after being told nothing wrong with vehicle (2006 BMW X5).Said they would do repairs, ignored me, decided not to do anything as retaliation for my negative review on Facebook.
Don't buy a car without having another facility inspect it because they do not stand behind the vehicles they sell and act like a car not even being able to start after a couple of days is a normal part of buying a used vehicle.
Research them, check BBB (F rated). Incompetent mechanics, lying salesmen and owners.
They have also stolen a thousand dollars that they owe me for a cancelled (useless) warranty from CARS. Now they refuse to talk to my lien-holder regarding my title.
They just get worse and worse and worse.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After purchasing a 2016 Coachmen 378RE, the following quality concerns with the manufacturer and the dealer were discovered. • Coachmen RV has an ineffective quality program. • Coachmen RV warranty resolution process has not..."
- "Bob promises you the "Nicest Restored TDI on the planet!" from this hokey shop in Bellingham staffed by kids and amateurs. Six months after the initial payment for a..."
- "First off, I am calling B.S. on many of these reviews that all seem to have been written by the same, uneducated, illiterate troll with an obvious agenda. The..."
- "I purchased a pre owned GMC Van ($47,900) that was previously owned by the owner of Suntrup. When I asked what was wrong with it, and if it had..."
- "I ordered several items 2 years ago. A pair of green shoes did not arrive. The site says "pending". Two years is totally unacceptable. I want my shoes, or my..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."