Verified Reviewer

((SCAM)) !!!

If I could leave ZERO STAR REVIEW I WOULD but you have to leave at least one to write a review this company does a fraudulent legal business and what that means is the people it preys on get screwed, and ate up by there monster they are feeding (their business Dakota financial) for one the security deposits are scams a lease purchase option is basically stating hey you put $50,000 down on $115,000 loan and you pay that whole $115,000 and at the end of it you can get your $50,000 back if and only if you give the truck back that you went and paid $115,000 on this is known as the lease purchase option which basically concludes if you use them as your financial institution you will completely get screwed if you try to spread the payments out they will add another 600 dollars to the payment in either late fees or there very infamous line oh thats for insurance because our records indicates that you have no insurance (which you absolutely do have insurance and they have the proof in their system but if you dont send the proof of your insurance every month with a payment youre gonna get charged that extra $600-****) .. this money is going into the pockets of these people and they are sucking you dry and laughing at your face while their bank account goes up and yours goes down BEWARE!!!

And if its hard to believe me loook at the 100s of people who left reviews and there own personal experiences. (( You take off the BACK of the hard working American people of this great country you should be ashamed and the people that work for this company I feel sorry for you and hope that when this business does go under from the multiple law suits I hope to god you guys can still feed your family like we are trying to feed ours ))) and I cant wait to share these messages with the millions of followers on TikTok !!!

User's recommendation: Please for the sake of your financial future beware.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Dakota Financial Cons: Will screw you.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Dakota Financial Reviews