Dairy Queen - BIRTHDAY CAKE

113 of 122 Dairy Queen reviews

PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL.i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE WHAT I PAID 30.00 FOR.

NOTHING AT ALL LIKE ANY OF THE CAKES FROM THE SITE.

THIS WAS A SURPRISE CAKE FOR MY DAUGHTERS 11TH BIRTHDAY AND I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED TO SAY THE LEAST.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO LOAD THE PIC OF THIS CAKE FOR YOU TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF!

AS YOU KNOW THE CAKE IS ACTUALLY THE BIGGEST SURPRISED AND LETS JUST SAY THAT I AM THE ONE THAT WAS SURPRISED!JEANINE.ADAMS@COVAN.COM

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Thats the shitiest cake I ever seen 30 buc7ks omfg id throw it in theyre face

1 0 Reply
Abbey

Oct 09, 2012 #552806

Since you did not say why you weren't happy, all we can do is assume why. Priss is a derogatory name, and based on the picture that is what I thought was the problem. Try to be more clearer next time :grin

Jeanine

Oct 09, 2012 #552760

YES, I saw it before I took it home but it was the last minute before the party and had no other options. i thought I was posting this straight to DQ and not some site for all of this. NO, her name is not Priss but what does that have to do with anything, REALLY!!!??

2 0 Reply
Abbey

Oct 09, 2012 #552754

I assume your daughter's name is not "Priss". Did you not look at the cake before taking it home?

Jeanine Adams

Oct 09, 2012 #552752

What is wrong with it?? Would you have paid 30.00 for that?
The sides were falling off and it was still frozen, maybe you cant see that part!

1 0 Reply
Joan

Oct 08, 2012 #552578

So what is wrong with it? The only thing I can see is that the writing should have been centered. But I would have went to the store and picked one out from their picture books. Maybe they even had some ready made ones that you would have liked.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dairy Queen.
Filing a new complaint about
×