Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver.Contacted support three times and will not except return.

I have bought stuff there before some good some bad,returned the bad in the past without an issue. I think they play with there refurbished stuff to sell cheap and screw customers.

I will let every friend and college know never to purchase from them and will post on every Blog I can.I will never order from Daily steals again and will be filling a complaint with the BBB

Review about: Logitech K400R.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $44
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments

#919213

Thanks for the tip on Daily steals.My own experience with Logitech wireless products is that they are POS and you can expect them to quit working in about 6 months.

I went through three of their keyboards before learning that.

You're better off buying a cheapo like Inland.At least when it craps it won't be a surprise.

Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing - Presscenter.co Kickstarter PR service scam Presscenter Kickstarter Marketing "I bought the "Big Bang" plan from presscenter.co after they send me a message on my Kickstarter. I paid $399 ! for it, supposedly a discount from a $1099 package...." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more DailySteals Rips Off Seniors and Laughs DailySteals "DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work. The prices are low but BEWARE! What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more