In July, 2015, I ordered a Fuller 3-in-1 Cordless Window Washer, which is basically a Hand-Held, Wet / Dry Vac that I was so excited about!!The $35.00 price, with Free Shipping really sounded terrific!!

It arrived, and I plugged it in to charge it as instructed, and when the charging period was up, I turned it on to try to use it.....and the noise was deafening!!! There is something wrong with it, and I cannot figure out what! It just doesn't work!! I then tried to find a way to contact Daily Steals to get a replacement (my preference) or a refund, but there was no info on anything on how to contact them.

I was not well, and time passed without being able to do anything about it, so now I am stuck with this lovely-looking Hand Vacuum that is totally useless!!

The 30 day return period is long gone, and I am sure that the product is too!I wonder if anyone out there had the same experience as mine, with this Fuller (Brush) product, or if someone got one that actually worked?

Review about: Fuller 3 In 1 Cordless Window Washer.

I liked: Free shipping and no tax.

I didn't like: Item did not work, No access to customer service, No info on how to exchange or return item or get refund.

3.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $35
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments

I am having this issue today.I purchased my husband a pair of Beats ear plugs for Christmas.

I got no receipt just a packing slip that made it impossible to find the company information. Now I am out of luck in getting my defective ear phones replaced or refunded.

Never again will I purchase from Daily Steals.They got the Steal part right...