Wapello, Iowa

DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work.The prices are low but BEWARE!

What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not answer the phone. Then they will try to coerce you into paying for return shipping and then waiting until they decide if you will receive a PARTIAL refund or anything at all. Then if that does not work, they will try to tell you that it is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer and pay for more return shipping and waste more time and money.

If you file with Paypal, they will still force you to pay by demanding that you return the broken item and now UPS drop off and pickups will cost you even more money. Throughout this experience, you will be treated in an abusive, arrogant, and snide manner by a *** who calls himself the Master Thief.

The name is the only honest thing about this company.SENIORS BEWARE- this is the kind of company that rips you off and LAUGHS!

Review about: Black And Decker Juicer.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.