Verified Reviewer

3.3
Original review updated by user Apr 23, 2023

You referred to RFK, Jr as a Nazi-cavoting anti-vaxxer. I doubt that you have ever listened to him speak.

He is brilliant and very much one of us. I do not know where you got information about Nazi-cavorter but RFK, Jr is soooo far from holding Nazi beliefs that he did not deserve that.

So is anyone that chose not to get a vaccine get the name of anti-vaxxer? I do not believe that the medical INDUSTRY acted in the best interest of the American people in the way they absolutely tried to destroy anyone who was against getting or promoting a vaccine. I do not get vaccines and was fired from a volunteer job at the blood bank for refusing.

People lost their livelihood because they refused the vaccine. We are losing our freedom of choice about anything medical!!! (and lots of other things). RFK compared the vaccine mandates to the Holocaust.

He could have chosen his words better and just compared the vaccine mandates to Nazi Germany. HE WAS NOT "CAVORTING" WITH *** Please retract that statement!

User's recommendation: That we can take some of your articles with a grain of salt.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Daily Kos Pros: Good way to keep up with liberal news.

Daily Kos Cons: Some content inaccurate.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Daily Kos Reviews