DAG Tech - Dagtech.com and fzillion.com fraud

1 of 1 DAG Tech reviews

I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me.The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client reference For SEO work on Fzillion.com.

They are gave me offer latter on dagtech company email (no-reply@dagtech.com). they have gave me 10 member contract for one year and they say i will giving you payment after 1 month. i have done 33 days work on fzillion project after 33 days they are not pay me my payment and they have removed me on skype. I have contact these person but they not reply me.

i have contacted Dagtech about these problem but they said "we dont know about your team". i am very worried. The dagtech.com is fraud company. i have proof, the contract sign by comapny owner.

I am showing one facebook chat screen shot.

in which screenshot he told me no-reply@dagtch.com Email is not copmany email. i am not understand one thing" When the company have all rights about his domain so how it possible any person make a company email(*****@dagtech.com).

how it possible.they think i am ***...

dagtech.com and fzillion.com Boath are fraud company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Dag Tech Work Experience
Review category
review #816657 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with DAG Tech? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 DAG Tech reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Mamun

Apr 23 #1148784 Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh

100% true, they also cheated us (Web Tech). Trying to find a solution through cyber crime

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.