The last football game was great but of course I was really glad because I won the bet and have requested for the payout through Dafabet Sports.However, the cashier emailed me back about my account that has zero current balance.

My jaw broke down in silence and was eager to curse the customer service representative for that incident. I argue for a couple of time and they check my account again and that was a fault on the bet that was actually a handicap.

The system didn't declare it wasn't a moneyline bet between two teams.Fortunately, i was lucky to get back a refund from them

Review about: Dafabet Sports Betting.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dafabet?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more IHerb, you blew it! Iherb "A can of salmon blew up all over my entire order, and there was a second can crushed in on the side. iHerb put the leaking, stinky box into a..." Read more Terminix - Terrible Customer Service Terminix "Repeatedly missed appointments for evenings or weekends when I would be home. Instead they would just show up during working hours and leave a a note. Final straw was when..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more