The last football game was great but of course I was really glad because I won the bet and have requested for the payout through Dafabet Sports.However, the cashier emailed me back about my account that has zero current balance.

My jaw broke down in silence and was eager to curse the customer service representative for that incident. I argue for a couple of time and they check my account again and that was a fault on the bet that was actually a handicap.

The system didn't declare it wasn't a moneyline bet between two teams.Fortunately, i was lucky to get back a refund from them

Review about: Dafabet Sports Betting.

3.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Dafabet?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Igg - Asian Preference Igg "This game is seriously flawed. Everyone in my kingdom (K81) has been averaging steadily for the past month or so except the Chinese of course that came from kingdom (K82),..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Playster / Playster Affiliates Dept / Publishing Manager Colin Stratchan ignoring cease and desist letter, false and misleading advertising,183+ DMCA complaints Playster "Playster is a new company formed in 2015 that prides itself on values and working with independent authors. However, they have a serious problem that they appear not willing to..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Dresslily - Clothes are not as described and very poor quality Dresslily "I ordered a few clothing items intended as a gift from dresslily in March, 2017. The clothes marked as Mens' 2XL appears to be Small or Medium Mens' sizes. I..." Read more Vitalchek - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! Vitalchek "I needed a certified copy of our Marriage Certificate quickly for proof of my husband's eligibility for benefits on my employer's plan. I began searching online for the best way..." Read more From You Flowers Roses Flowers Review From You Flowers "They screwed up an order of daffodils that I sent to my fiancé, and sent me an apologetic $20 gift certificate that I then used to buy a dozen roses...." Read more