Dacor Appliances Are Lemons

50 of 50 Dacor reviews

Purchased Dacor refrig $6899, 2yrs 8mos it broke. Augur motor freezes up due to condensation in freezer, augur motor runs constantly. Protek Industries came and said we had to pay $626.90? We need an evaporative pan assembly, that is NOT part of our refrig. This is a defect and they said we have to pay? Gave repairman $300 deposit and now he won't come back. It has been over 2 weeks. During that time the $468 microwave quit. Repairman won't come out for that either.

In contact with Dacor in CA, no response.

This is the 2nd refrig, 1st one lasted 2 weeks, defect with doors, won't close and seal.

Don't buy Dacor Appliances

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 50 Dacor reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Appliance Guy

Feb 10, 2012 #427145

FYI the refer is made by Whirlpool for Dacor and is the same as Kitchen Aid and Jenn-Air....

0 0 Reply
Mark

Jan 11, 2012 #407227

I have Decor EF42BNDBSS refrigerator that forms ice sickle on the top and stops the fan. My frig is about 4 years old. No response from Decor service. I too have to replace the evaporator pan because the heating elements in it have failed to work. How can Decor continue to sell such defective products and stay in business. I owned a Sub Zero and was happy with their service department.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Dacor.
Filing a new complaint about
×