Cydcor Scam offices = Fiducia Marketing, Hill Inc, Turner Enterprise, Nars Group, and Rockland
I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office.
I never was paid correctly, I was forced to go door to door, I was never offered a base or benefits and the managers lied to my face every day.
They state they DON"T do door to door but they DO!
They scam customers with Direct Energy and Att Uverse.
They make you pitch in negative weather and rain and heat.
They never reimburse you for anything. (Gas, food, etc..)
Stay away from:
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Direct Energy
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."