CWS Recovery - Wreckers and Tow companies are parasites and the businesses that support them are just as cupable
I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after.At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the parking lot that I parked in.
I called to inquire why the car was towed and to ask why the parking lot had no clear posted signs (except the standard sign all lots in Dallas have where towing can take place). The point is, I had no idea that after midnight my car would be towed. The receptionist claimed there was information on the sign or the space that indicated this. There was not.
So, thank you to the Vue, Greenway investments, CWS Recovery for advocating this. I wasn't harming anyone by being parked in a lot that was empty during non-business hours. So $164 in fees, a $65 Uber trip and a 3:30 AM trip to the yard is my punishment. I will boycott the whole street and all businesses going forward.
This was unnecessary. All the small businesses on this street need each other to be successful. If you want to tow patrons for spending their money in your neighborhood I'll boycott all of them. I had to work the next morning and I really enjoyed that 9 hour day after flushing $220 down the toilet and with 3 hours sleep.
The wrecking business is disgusting, the people that work for them are criminals and I don't know how you all sleep at night. You got my money and all the businesses in your neighborhood will never see my face again. Support the neighborhood you do business in and don't penalize patrons for parking in your empty lot. Post signs that make it clear what the guidelines are.
I hope CWS, The Vue and Greenway investments go out of business.Enjoy your lot and your "visitor" spaces the more patrons you do this to, the less success your local businesses will experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Towing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "New Brunswick- East Brunswick Aamco: Peter Fiorentino doubled the price quoted. The $129.00 unwritten diagnosis changed apropos of nothing as Peter used the Aamco script (google it) to express gloom..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."