CWS Recovery - Wreckers and Tow companies are parasites and the businesses that support them are just as cupable
I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after.At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the parking lot that I parked in.
I called to inquire why the car was towed and to ask why the parking lot had no clear posted signs (except the standard sign all lots in Dallas have where towing can take place). The point is, I had no idea that after midnight my car would be towed. The receptionist claimed there was information on the sign or the space that indicated this. There was not.
So, thank you to the Vue, Greenway investments, CWS Recovery for advocating this. I wasn't harming anyone by being parked in a lot that was empty during non-business hours. So $164 in fees, a $65 Uber trip and a 3:30 AM trip to the yard is my punishment. I will boycott the whole street and all businesses going forward.
This was unnecessary. All the small businesses on this street need each other to be successful. If you want to tow patrons for spending their money in your neighborhood I'll boycott all of them. I had to work the next morning and I really enjoyed that 9 hour day after flushing $220 down the toilet and with 3 hours sleep.
The wrecking business is disgusting, the people that work for them are criminals and I don't know how you all sleep at night. You got my money and all the businesses in your neighborhood will never see my face again. Support the neighborhood you do business in and don't penalize patrons for parking in your empty lot. Post signs that make it clear what the guidelines are.
I hope CWS, The Vue and Greenway investments go out of business.Enjoy your lot and your "visitor" spaces the more patrons you do this to, the less success your local businesses will experience.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Towing
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "Horrible business. I ordered an item and it arrived to me extremely broken. I asked for a refund and they were unwilling. Instead they offered another item free of charge..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."