Franklin, Texas

I was in need of having my transmission rebuilt so I called around to get pricing and to find someone that knew what they were talking about.I came across CVT Transmission in Dallas, Texas and they gave me a great quote and really knew their business.

I informed them I was in a bit of a hurry as I was scheduled to leave town soon and was quite concerned about the timing. They towed my vehicle in no charge and had it ready to pickup the next day. Wow, what great service. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Here is their website.http://www.cvttransmissiondfw.com

Review about: Dallas Transmission Repair.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cvt Transmission?

Comments

Jason
Franklin, Texas, United States #1189470

I used them also to get my transmission repaired in carrollton. Great service.

Vinrecordsonline Com - Fraud alert Vinrecordsonline Com "Charged $18.95 a mont for six months. Never received a bill, never an email or anything from this group. I had signed out as a guest. Not creating an account...." Read more Huntersville Ford - New 2016 F-150 door is a different color Huntersville Ford "I bought a brand new 2016 Ford F-150 back in December, assuming all of the body panels paint color is the same right? Wrong, get it home only to notice..." Read more 2013 Chrysler Town and Country trim Chrysler "We have a 2013 Town and Country with approx. 32,000 mi and pieces of the trim are just falling off. First it was the drivers side plastic covering the LED..." Read more Barrett Jackson Auction - Barrett Jackson - Car Auctioneer Review Barrett Jackson Auction "Barrett Jackson the big TV car auctioneer isn't what it appears to be. Their appraiser told me my car would fetch $70-$80k at their auction and it would do better..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2014 Keystone Cougar Keystone Rv "Solera power awning is pulling the rail off of the coach at both ends.I have had Camping World try to repair it twice under warranty.The screws holding the rail were..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more