Cvo Fire Or Spirit Fires - Professional scammers
unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the fire pressure is incorrect and the flue is wrong etc.....
also sending out second hand parts, followed by this fire is no longer in production. What do you expect if you sell customers cheap fires you acquire from ISRAEL...............
They seem great until you have parted with your cash, I have been given the same treatment as yourself. very disrespectful and liars over the phone, after care sucks. if you intend to purchase a fire from theses people please either have them fit it, which they will not, or get yourself a very good solicitor.
CVO criminals are very good at scamming your hard earn't cash out of your pockets.
basically if this helps one individual to avoid the same problems that I have had to suffer, then I have done a good deed.
save yourself over £5000.00 for fire cost and fittings and on top of that, if you go down the court route, solicitors fee and court cost too, to be added......
but beware..... these scammers are experts at what they do.
only wish I had read some form of feedback before purchase, I would have been waisted the money on a Caribbean vacation.
invest in a log burner from else where.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Compulsive liars
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- stop the scamming
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balanced Flu
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Greenline Relocation movers for a short distant move in mid May.Worst job during a move I ever experienced.They broke my aunt's recliner.The guy said "We have a problem.The..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- " A Wilmington, NC man who told police that he was a seafood salesman was charged Wednesday with raping two girls from the ages of 6 and 7 into their..."
- "unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."