Cvo Fire Or Spirit Fires - Professional scammers
unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the fire pressure is incorrect and the flue is wrong etc.....
also sending out second hand parts, followed by this fire is no longer in production. What do you expect if you sell customers cheap fires you acquire from ISRAEL...............
They seem great until you have parted with your cash, I have been given the same treatment as yourself. very disrespectful and liars over the phone, after care sucks. if you intend to purchase a fire from theses people please either have them fit it, which they will not, or get yourself a very good solicitor.
CVO criminals are very good at scamming your hard earn't cash out of your pockets.
basically if this helps one individual to avoid the same problems that I have had to suffer, then I have done a good deed.
save yourself over £5000.00 for fire cost and fittings and on top of that, if you go down the court route, solicitors fee and court cost too, to be added......
but beware..... these scammers are experts at what they do.
only wish I had read some form of feedback before purchase, I would have been waisted the money on a Caribbean vacation.
invest in a log burner from else where.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Compulsive liars
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- stop the scamming
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balanced Flu
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "Nulla sit amet est. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nulla neque dolor, sagittis eget, iaculis quis, molestie non, velit. Praesent blandit laoreet nibh. Sed libero. Etiam..."
- "unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."