Cvo Fire Or Spirit Fires - Professional scammers
unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the fire pressure is incorrect and the flue is wrong etc.....
also sending out second hand parts, followed by this fire is no longer in production. What do you expect if you sell customers cheap fires you acquire from ISRAEL...............
They seem great until you have parted with your cash, I have been given the same treatment as yourself. very disrespectful and liars over the phone, after care sucks. if you intend to purchase a fire from theses people please either have them fit it, which they will not, or get yourself a very good solicitor.
CVO criminals are very good at scamming your hard earn't cash out of your pockets.
basically if this helps one individual to avoid the same problems that I have had to suffer, then I have done a good deed.
save yourself over £5000.00 for fire cost and fittings and on top of that, if you go down the court route, solicitors fee and court cost too, to be added......
but beware..... these scammers are experts at what they do.
only wish I had read some form of feedback before purchase, I would have been waisted the money on a Caribbean vacation.
invest in a log burner from else where.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Compulsive liars
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- stop the scamming
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Balanced Flu
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "I HIRED BECKER LAW TO HANDLE MY CAR ACCIDENT THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT! I WAS HIT TWICE BY TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE BACK N APRIL! I DID NOT KNOW BECKER..."
- "I recently took my desktop computer to Michael Elchhorn for repair due to a power surge. I thought only the power supply had been affected however when i purchased a..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."