Toronto, Ontario

CRS Granite, ie: Custom Resurfacing Solutions of Ancaster Ontario, Phone 1 877 6487997.

March 2011, Ordered granite countertops to be layed ouver new plywood and old tops to be removed. Owner did layout,measurements and made templates for construction at their plant.

The counter tops were installed by two CRS technicians a week later.

A week or so later we noticed cracks starting to form along the edges of the granite because the installers failed to support the weight properly. Had several visits back for service. Too late,sinking was formmed into the glued laminate, (granite glued to plywood)

Now cracks across the surfaces of three sections. $4000.00 job and the owner refuses to even acnowledge a court judgement to refund our money!

Review about: Granite Resurfacing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Custom Resurfacing Solutions?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more William Ryan Homes - "We make it easy!"- A Delusional Motto William Ryan Homes "We Make it Easy!- A delusional motto Cast: Mike- Super intendent of Construction for William Ryan Keith- Realtor preferred by William Ryan Lisa/Tiffany- Sales Representatives for William Ryan Ernie/ Ben-..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more OfferUp protects scammers Offerup "Got scammed out of $200 by fellow OFFER UP user in downtown Indy for what was supposed to be a new Haier Portable AC (never used/new and working - see..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more