Custom Resurfacing Solutions - Failed Install of granite counters,cracked, nothing done
CRS Granite, ie: Custom Resurfacing Solutions of Ancaster Ontario, Phone 1 877 6487997.
March 2011, Ordered granite countertops to be layed ouver new plywood and old tops to be removed. Owner did layout,measurements and made templates for construction at their plant.
The counter tops were installed by two CRS technicians a week later.
A week or so later we noticed cracks starting to form along the edges of the granite because the installers failed to support the weight properly. Had several visits back for service. Too late,sinking was formmed into the glued laminate, (granite glued to plywood)
Now cracks across the surfaces of three sections. $4000.00 job and the owner refuses to even acnowledge a court judgement to refund our money!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Granite Resurfacing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I received flowers on Valentines Day 2016 from bloomex. this was the second time that I received a delivery from bloomex flowers. Last time flowers were kind of beat up..."
- "I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts. By December 12 I noticed my order had still not..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."