Custom Resurfacing Solutions - Failed Install of granite counters,cracked, nothing done
CRS Granite, ie: Custom Resurfacing Solutions of Ancaster Ontario, Phone 1 877 6487997.
March 2011, Ordered granite countertops to be layed ouver new plywood and old tops to be removed. Owner did layout,measurements and made templates for construction at their plant.
The counter tops were installed by two CRS technicians a week later.
A week or so later we noticed cracks starting to form along the edges of the granite because the installers failed to support the weight properly. Had several visits back for service. Too late,sinking was formmed into the glued laminate, (granite glued to plywood)
Now cracks across the surfaces of three sections. $4000.00 job and the owner refuses to even acnowledge a court judgement to refund our money!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Granite Resurfacing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "I purchased 4 bracelets from their online site on December 2 to give to my best friends as Christmas gifts. By December 12 I noticed my order had still not..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."