Newnan, Georgia
100% full Not resolved

I purchased TWO Klu Internet tablets, (LT7035-F, LT7035-L) that are SUPPOSED TO BE GOOGLEPLAY compatible.The software is installed by DEFAULT BY THE MANUFACTURER, Curtis/Proscan.

However, IT DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. CURTIS/PROSCAN WILL NOT respond to ANY attempt to contact them. I have tried repeatedly with not so much as an email in return. The company has made NO EFFORT TO RESOLVE this issue.

My next step in getting this resolved is to contact the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. I have attached a screenshot of an app that depends on Google Play Services. This shows the error message. Google states that they DO NOT SUPPORT THESE DEVICES.

How, then can their software be used on a device that is NOT SUPPORTED BY THE OWNER OF THE SOFTWARE? This sounds like theft by deception.

I have been robbed by CURTIS INTERNATIONAL/PROSCAN.FUNNY HOW THE NAME CHANGE CAME INTO PLAY.

Review about: Internet Tablet.

Review #591912 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CURTIS International?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Staples Canada Has The Worst, Customer No Service Ever! Staples "The Staples Canada Head Office In Richmond Hill, Ontario Canada Will Not Help You And Is As Cheap And Selfish As Possible! Back on Sunday, July 24, 2016, I spent $452.70..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more CURTIS International Sylvania Portable Dvd Player Review CURTIS International "WARNING!! LIFE OR DEATH! This review is for the sylvania premium 10.1" portable dual dvd/media with USB/SD Media inputs purchased at walmart! Please do not use this dvd player! I..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more