My first complaint: I find it completely unacceptable that there is no email address to send complaints to. If I call the 800 number, I might end up talking to the same person I need to complain about!

I ran into a problem with some photos not showing up on my brand new Digital Frame. I immediately called the 800 number and spoke to "Lane" who told me that my pictures were not the correct size. He said I would have to resize my photos or they wouldn't work. When I asked him how to change that, he told me to contact my computer service provider to get that information. I told him I don't have one. I asked him if there was a way on the computer to do that (not knowing whether he could help me or not) and he starting getting impatient with me, kinda huffy. "Ma'am, you have to talk to someone else about this. We do not know your computer, blah blah blah". I got that, but he was rattling off computer lingo I did not understand and I was trying to verify what he meant. Attached is picture of what is happening...blank images with a question mark in the center.

I am not happy with your service and would also appreciate you using American workers...I could tell he was not from this country by his language and the lag time in the call. Had I the presence of mind I needed, I would have asked to speak to a CS rep in the US like my friend told me once to do. He could have been more helpful and more considerate with someone who doesn't know computer lingo that well. Please train your employees to be compassionate and understanding in dealing with your customers. It will reflect greatly on your company...either negatively or positively - your choice. Thank you for reading...

Review about: Sylvania Digital Photo Frame.

I didn't like: Customer service attitude.

2.5
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with CURTIS International?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.