Oswego, Illinois

Update by user Oct 25, 2016

Update

Original review posted by user Oct 24, 2016

I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and alway busy, so I ask her what she wanted and she wanted Culver's fish, so her went to pick it up and bring home for us 3, now it's 20-25 min from my house , anyway my bill way 47.55 for 3/cod dinners 2 pops and a order of onion rings on side we waited and got order (I should have checked it)but didn't!And got home only had 2/ dinners the one that was missing was my granddaughters, this was aweful!

Related: Racist Shift manager at Culversf 71st and Georgetown Indianapolis, IN

Anyway she had tears in her eyes an said it's ok nana I just won't eat, so I called the Culver's in yorkville Illinois where we had went go a manager, he checked said I could come back and get it,like it was nothing, I exsplain everything so then he said well you have 6 months to pick it up we hold for you! I'm sorry but I just payed 47.55 drove 25 mins there and 25 mins back I wasn't going back unless my granddaughter really wanted, she said no.

So then I said I just want refund he said that's find you can come back and get refund, anyway, for a manager he didn't handle this matter very well at all!!Now after I exsplained alittle more he did say he was sorry, wanted to let you know how disappointed I was with Culver's after everything tonight and how our evening with our granddaughter was spoiled because of this , thank you Susan Palmer,

2.0
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Culvers Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Culvers?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

I'm not sure what else you wanted the manager to do.He was willing to replace the missing food, then offered you a refund.

Granted that means a drive back, but that's the way it is.

What else do you want?Be thankful you got those choices, pick one and move on.

to aliens_amoung_us #1233333

you must have no life but to sit on a site all day stalking what new comments are posted and talk *** smh