Cshid World Shenzen China stole over $2,000.00 worth of merchandise that was returned back to them as defectives, but they kept and never replaced or refunded
Cshid World China.
SCAM ALERT: Cshid World China in Shenzen.
Hong Kong CSHID technology co., LTD
Cshid World, B-12 World Trade Plaza, Fuhong Road, Futian District, Shen zhen City, Guang dong Province, China 518031
A.K.A. Shenzen Juxin Chong Technology Co., LTD.
Beware of Cshid World China and Shenzen Juxin Chong Technology Co., LTD., cell phone parts distributor in Shenzen China. They are distributors of poor quality merchandise with high defect rates. They make every promise imaginable to get your business and then provide horrible service after the sale and after they get your money.
I am the owner of a well known parts distribution company in the United States. I have been purchasing cell phone accessories and parts from China distributors for the past 15 years and Cshid World China is by far the worst I've ever encountered. After they get your money, they insist that shipments will be prepared right away, but then take their time and are often shipped several days after the time they promised. I gave them second chance after second chance for nearly 8 months. Almost every time, I was given some kind of run around. They are compulsive liars and make ridiculous excuses for the delays.
They routinely ship known defective merchandise and then do everything they can to avoid replacing or crediting the defectives.
In October 2014, I shipped them 133 defective items. I received replacements for 76 of the items and they stole the other 57 items. When I emailed and messaged them as to why I did not receive full credit, they played dumb and acted like they didn't know what I was talking about (we previously had lengthy conversations regarding the defectives and how it would be handled).
They accused me of not paying my invoices, but that was impossible since they do not ship without payment in full. I also produced indisputable proof with screen shots from my company's bank account showing all wire transfers to them.
They agreed and when that didn't work, they stated that they already shipped me the replacements in question. They were hoping to confuse me into agreeing with them. I kept and showed them detailed records of what I was owed and what I received in replacements.
They reluctantly agreed and then when that didn't work, they simply ignored me from that point on. I sent emails and messages via iMessage to the sales rep, Justin Woo. His email is firstname.lastname@example.org. I received automated confirmations that my emails and messages were read, but never received any further replies.
Their solution to the problem was to ignore me and hope that I would go away.
The 57 returned items that they STOLE from me were valued at over $2,000.00.
The attached images are: A picture of Justin, one of their sales managers and a screen shot of the list of the merchandise that they stole from me.
After speaking with other colleagues in this industry, several of them have experienced similar problems on a regular basis with Cshid World China. Their evil and psychotic management seems to write the rules as they go and those re written rules routinely cheat their customers. I am writing this with the hope that I can help others avoid being scammed as I was.
The employees and management at Cshid World China are nothing but compulsive liars and thieves.
Save yourself the trouble and heartache and shop elsewhere!
Beware of their other sales reps and management. (email@example.com) The manager/CEO is Quan Liu, Sales Reps: Justin Woo (or Wood. Also goes by Justin Peterr) (Skype: justinwcj) , Kenny (Skype: kennywoo90), Henny (Skype: hennycshidworld), Dany (dany.luo), Yiqi Ling, Linghui Xiang, Xhenhui Wu, Alfred (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Their company registration number is: 440301107454676. They bank with: Shenzen Development Bank Co LTD. in Shenzen China.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies and deceit
- Reason of review:
- Returned defective merchandise and they refused to replace, refund or send back
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Replacement Part
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I got my order on 4/1/2016, I bought 20 iphone SE 64gb for $5,980fedex delivered in 1 day. I also got my 10 ipad pro's on 4/1/2016.I am very happy..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "This medicine SUCKS. My sister paid $13.00 for this and it didnt work at all. And the medicine didnt even last. She had it for 2 1/2 weeks and she's..."
- "Don't ever waste your money on rainbow play system. We spent nearly $10,000 in 2012 not even four years later our system looks terrible and is literally rotting away. We..."
- "BEWARE THEY ARE REOPENING UNDER A NEW NAME "CLOVE" I wanted to post a photo of the mess I am left with after spending 470$ at this salon. Unsurprisingly they have..."