I just wanted to let you know that I will be filing a complaint (not against Groupon but one of your vendors, Crystal Clean.

They are an air duct cleaning company. I called them directly and they agreed to provide me service for $235 to clean all my air ducts. It was my understanding from a recorded phone call that they would remove all vents and clean them out.

When they came they then insistent they would not have to remove all vents and were not going to do so.

The price then increased to $289. Frustrated I called them after the work was done (I was working late at work and my wife played intermediary) and threaten to stop payment on the check because they did not do what they were supposed to do.

Someone called me up next morning, I hung up on them. They called back yelling and cursing at me telling me they were going to take me to collection. Which is absolutely fine they are free to take me to collection I simply have pictures of dirty vents and a phone recording of the actual service they promised they would provide that was not provided.

After this individual threaten me and cursed me over the phone (calling me twice) I quickly them placed a stop payment on the check.

I will be filing a report with the better business bureau.

Review about: Air Duct Cleaning.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crystal Clean?

Submit review

Comments

Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1269460

I also have filed a complaint with the BBB, regarding this company the are a joke.