Crystal Channels - Review about Positive Experience from Santa Rosa, California
I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her. She is a wonderful woman and would never mislead customers. She is engaging, polite, and very pleasant to be around. Not once have I even felt any negative energies.
My fiance's sister, who graduated from Sonoma State as a geology major (with a keen eye for reals and fakes, including knowing the chemical compounds of such stones, their natural properties and lab created properties, and even variations, among other things) enjoys viewing and study the stones I purchase from Kami's store. Not once has she told my I bought a fake.
If you were such and avid collector as you call yourself, you would a. Know that what Kami sells is categorized as semi-precious stones, meaning amethyst, citrine, crystal quartz, et al. Not precious stones such as diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc. And b. You would have been able to determine this before purchase.
An "avid collector" would be a fool not to examine a stone (more importantly, large purchases) before laying down a dime. You would have known from the start to be claiming such a high collector status.
Besides, it's rude to tell people to avoid a shop at all costs. I find her prices reasonable, and there are plenty of other wonderful items to purchase beyond stones.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "After reading the reviews I was very hesitant to buy. I took my chances and ordered 3 different lockets, charms and plates for Mother's Day gifts. I didn't receiver my..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "Ordered a cold air intake from them for 90 bucks for my Honda , DID not fit was a *** to get on had to scratch up the intake then..."
- "This is the 2nd time I've ordered from this company and they make it VERY difficult to communicate with them. Probably hoping that you will give up! I ordered..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."