Crystal Channels - Review about Positive Experience from Santa Rosa, California
I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her. She is a wonderful woman and would never mislead customers. She is engaging, polite, and very pleasant to be around. Not once have I even felt any negative energies.
My fiance's sister, who graduated from Sonoma State as a geology major (with a keen eye for reals and fakes, including knowing the chemical compounds of such stones, their natural properties and lab created properties, and even variations, among other things) enjoys viewing and study the stones I purchase from Kami's store. Not once has she told my I bought a fake.
If you were such and avid collector as you call yourself, you would a. Know that what Kami sells is categorized as semi-precious stones, meaning amethyst, citrine, crystal quartz, et al. Not precious stones such as diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc. And b. You would have been able to determine this before purchase.
An "avid collector" would be a fool not to examine a stone (more importantly, large purchases) before laying down a dime. You would have known from the start to be claiming such a high collector status.
Besides, it's rude to tell people to avoid a shop at all costs. I find her prices reasonable, and there are plenty of other wonderful items to purchase beyond stones.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I purchased a roketa 50cc from countyimports.com. I thought it all looked legit. I was way off. it took 4 to 5 weeks to get my scooter and i live..."
- "I have a new 2014 FLHXS Street Glide special with less than 5,000 miles on it. The other day I had a blowout on the freeway and pulled over..."
- "I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy. After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US). We paid and have NEVER..."