Santa Rosa, California

I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her. She is a wonderful woman and would never mislead customers. She is engaging, polite, and very pleasant to be around. Not once have I even felt any negative energies.

My fiance's sister, who graduated from Sonoma State as a geology major (with a keen eye for reals and fakes, including knowing the chemical compounds of such stones, their natural properties and lab created properties, and even variations, among other things) enjoys viewing and study the stones I purchase from Kami's store. Not once has she told my I bought a fake.

If you were such and avid collector as you call yourself, you would a. Know that what Kami sells is categorized as semi-precious stones, meaning amethyst, citrine, crystal quartz, et al. Not precious stones such as diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc. And b. You would have been able to determine this before purchase.

An "avid collector" would be a fool not to examine a stone (more importantly, large purchases) before laying down a dime. You would have known from the start to be claiming such a high collector status.

Besides, it's rude to tell people to avoid a shop at all costs. I find her prices reasonable, and there are plenty of other wonderful items to purchase beyond stones.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crystal Channels?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion