Crystal Channels - Review about Positive Experience from Santa Rosa, California
I have known Kami for over 20 years. My mother has known her longer. I have even met some of her stone dealers and those looking to sell through her. She is a wonderful woman and would never mislead customers. She is engaging, polite, and very pleasant to be around. Not once have I even felt any negative energies.
My fiance's sister, who graduated from Sonoma State as a geology major (with a keen eye for reals and fakes, including knowing the chemical compounds of such stones, their natural properties and lab created properties, and even variations, among other things) enjoys viewing and study the stones I purchase from Kami's store. Not once has she told my I bought a fake.
If you were such and avid collector as you call yourself, you would a. Know that what Kami sells is categorized as semi-precious stones, meaning amethyst, citrine, crystal quartz, et al. Not precious stones such as diamonds, rubies, sapphires, etc. And b. You would have been able to determine this before purchase.
An "avid collector" would be a fool not to examine a stone (more importantly, large purchases) before laying down a dime. You would have known from the start to be claiming such a high collector status.
Besides, it's rude to tell people to avoid a shop at all costs. I find her prices reasonable, and there are plenty of other wonderful items to purchase beyond stones.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Are you SERIOUS? THIS IS WHAT YOU SEND ME BACK? I HAVE ALREADY SPENT $37 INSURING THE LAST RETURN, I WANT TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, TODAY! I..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "*** bastards sent test advising credit card was expiring. I went online to update. The transaction was refused. Twice. Said CALL STRAIT TALK. I did. Took 45 mminutes. Explained and..."
- "This person calling himself Josh Powell is a scammer! He preys on women that he thinks have money. We starting texting and all was good. Said he was on the..."
- "I went on a presentation at the Grand Mayan in Cabo and did not buy. After coming home received an invitation to stay for $399.(US). We paid and have NEVER..."