When I went to sell it 15 seconds later, the price was still the same, but the app wanted me to sell my 40,000,000 SHIB for a total of $1240 (this was the price without any fees added yet either). I did the math, and this would mean that my selling price was at .000031. I didn't sell at the time because I didn't understand why I would be losing $180 by selling my SHIB. I contacted Crypto.com and was given no explanation why I would lose $180 by selling.

They just kept saying that the price was volatile and it was going down that much in 15 seconds, an obvious bald-faced lie. Of course today the price is much lower. I guess I'm going to have to complain to American government agencies.I have 40,000,000 SHIB at Crypto.com. My phone app said my total SHIB was at $1420 yesterday when the current price of SHIB was at .0000355.

User's recommendation: They are not trustworthy. They are trying to rip me off.

Preferred solution: A resolution of why they are trying to add an undisclosed fee of approximately 10% for selling tokens. I can't sell any of my crypto until they fix this..

Crypto Com Cons: Try to cheat you with undisclosed charges.

Comments

#2078042

They did the same thing to me when I sold my Shib coins.

Crypto Com Reviews