Do Not buy the Cruz eReader
This is a piece of junk.Impossible to get it to engage; their customer service is completely unhelpful and rude.
Would not make good on warranty because no receipt, when I explained it was a gift. It doens't work, fails all the time, you can't download books and their customer services if very rude and unhelpful.
I put in book titles and it comes up with nothing. The only thing you can do is browse books they have featured.
You can't search on your own - it doesn't find them.Do not buy any Cruz eReader products.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cruz Ereader
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I was having a garage sale and decided to maximize sales by posting some items on OfferUp. I received numerous alerts from what I can only describe as pretend buyers...."
- "I had an order for about $1200 in different items. I had 2 of the "hunting" 556 5rd mags on the order. I was getting ready for a..."
- "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I now deeply regret not having checked first with the BBB in South Florida prior to doing business with City Furniture. Turns out the BBB has over 300 unresolved complaints..."