Mocksville, North Carolina

I booked a cruise with CruisesOnly.com in November 2013 for a departure in March 2014. Confirmation number was 136-36920022.

Booking agent was Maria Dearmas. We had a long conversation about the booking, and we were promised a rebate of $150 for this booking. There was no mistake on my part about this. I pay close attention anytime money is involved. Feel free to check the recording of the conversation!

After the cruise, we filled out the required paperwork as instructed and submitted. A few weeks later we were issued a rebate of only $50. A call to another agent was no help. Maria Dearmas never responded to phone calls. I sent an email to the person that answered a complaint on this site - cholland@wth.com. Again, we were completely ignored.

I have been CHEATED out of $100 by this company, and they are doing their best to ignore me. It is not a lot of money in the long range scheme of things, but I do not like being lied to and cheated for any amount of money.

I will not be using this dishonest company again - buyer beware!

Comments