Round Hill, Virginia

castle rock, CO location.Was told I had to be there by 3pm or all well.

Related: Cruise America - DON"T RENT FROM Cruise Am

Rental agreement said 4pm. I was flying into Denver was nervous about delays. Asked if anyone could stay late for pick and was told no. This was a Saturday and they weren't open again till Monday.

I'd be out of luck for 2 nights of my rental. They were completely unwilling to even fathom helping me if we were late. Rv had dents, scratches and tears on all sides of it. Was told outside had to be cleaned prior to drop off and "there's a car wash up the road".

Never heard of that before. I know inside needed to be clean but outside.

Come on.Horrible customer service and won't rent from again.

Review about: Cruise America Rv Rental.

I didn't like: Customer service.

3.1
Insurance Quality
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cruise America Rv Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cruise America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Cruise America "New York City" depot is an abandoned shack in Long Island! Cruise America "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more Review about Cruise America Rv Rental from Pensacola, Florida Cruise America "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Dhgate - A jersey with sponsors Dhgate "Hello my friend. I want to talk about an order. When I see to the site a jersey, and I like it and I order it, I don't want changes..." Read more