Review about Cruise America Rv Rental from Pensacola, Florida

30 of 75 Cruise America reviews

I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges for basically breathing in the RV (exaggeration but it almost felt that way)

Unit #304090

Here is my story

#1 The smell - they said the family before me had a fish fry in there and that they had to pay $250 for the smell but the company did nothing with the $250 except open the windows.

#2 cockroach - pulled the couch out to make into a bed and there lies a cockroach that had been there for so long when I pulled it off legs stayed on the couch!!

#3 generator - I had no idea that it would cost $3.50 an hr to use the ac. Nor did I expect it to quit on us for 45 minutes then start again to die again. Luckily we found someone with knowledge of how to fix it.

#4 propane & water - the entire time we never used the bathroom or sink but somehow the water level would go up and down the propane level went down (later found out the fridge that also wasn't used the person who checked me into the RV turned it on)

#5 - grease - the counter top was slick when I put my purse on it left a reisidue I wiped it with Lysol wipes to discover it turned black

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cruise America Rv Rental
Review category
Rentals
review #731544

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cruise America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
30 of 75 Cruise America reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Cruise America.
Filing a new complaint about
×