We rented a motor home from C/A for Memorial weekend 2016. Upon arriving home we loaded the motor home with our belongings with the idea of my wife putting things in there place as I drove.

Related: Cruise America - Worst Experience in America

About 2 hours in, she was startled to put things away. Much to our surprise she said there was "MOLD" in the cabinets. I pulled over shortly after to take a look & sure enough. There was mold throughout the cabinets. In addition, there was coffee stains on the bed, the upholstery was filthy, as was the floor.Being it was Memorial weekend I knew there would be no one with any authority around to file a complaint with, so I waited until we arrived home to contact them. I called C/A and to my surprise, I was told all complaints must be via e-mail. A do not respond e-mail was received stating that a response from C/A would take 10-30 days. "Are You Serious". We decided to take another avenue and dispute the charges with our credit card company. After 60 days of nonsense, all we got was a $100.00 credit from our credit card company & a $200.00 voucher to Cruise America that will never be used.With that said, rent at your own risk. I have posted an example of one of the cabinets.

1.5
Insurance Quality
Additional Fees
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Cruise America Rv Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Cruise America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.