Crown Moving Co - BAD BUSINESS Crown Moving Liberty Lake WA
ABSOLUTELY!!!Do not use this company.
Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain about install, damage floor in laundry room while installing washing machine and then cover it up. When ask if they could move washing machine away from cabinet to avoid possible damage to both the cabinet as well as washing machine I was told I would have to do that myself. I recently went through major back surgery so I had a friend come over the following Saturday to move washer to the right away from the cabinet and that was when damage was discovered.
I hope Home Depot does the right thing and takes care of the damage caused since Crown Moving was nice enough to deny my claim since I had the washing machine moved to the right away from counter.I have a strong feeling that this is not the first time this has happened to an unsuspecting consumer, BEWARE!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bottom line
- Dishonest people
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- I want a PROFESSIONAL company of my choosing to come into MY HOUSE and repair the damages that were caused by your company!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Crown Moving Co Moving Services
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My father orders inventory from a company located in California. I only heard about this incident in great detail today when Southeastern Freight Lines arrived to deliver our restaurant inventory...."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "After paying for two year, on hwy n 98 Lakeland fl.come today on a Saturday my wife and I pay our late fee because every time we called to make..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "I ordered a pair of lacey white pants on January 25, 2015. After a few weeks of watching my order stuck at "processing", I made a support ticket. I..."
- "Believe. Never give up what you Believe is honest and true. I have a unique situation where Wells Fargo is 100% at fault and I am choosing not to litigate, the truth..."