Crown Moving Co - BAD BUSINESS Crown Moving Liberty Lake WA

1 of 1 Crown Moving Co reviews

ABSOLUTELY!!!Do not use this company.

Home Depot subcontracts their deliveries through this company and does not let you know at time of purchase. Two young guys show up, complain about install, damage floor in laundry room while installing washing machine and then cover it up. When ask if they could move washing machine away from cabinet to avoid possible damage to both the cabinet as well as washing machine I was told I would have to do that myself. I recently went through major back surgery so I had a friend come over the following Saturday to move washer to the right away from the cabinet and that was when damage was discovered.

I hope Home Depot does the right thing and takes care of the damage caused since Crown Moving was nice enough to deny my claim since I had the washing machine moved to the right away from counter.I have a strong feeling that this is not the first time this has happened to an unsuspecting consumer, BEWARE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Bottom line
    • Dishonest people

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
I want a PROFESSIONAL company of my choosing to come into MY HOUSE and repair the damages that were caused by your company!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Crown Moving Co Moving Services
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #790509 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Crown Moving Co? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Crown Moving Co reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Crown Moving Co.
Filing a new complaint about
×