Fayetteville, Georgia

I recently had warranty items completed at my home and because the work was not completed to our satisfaction, we refused to sign the final work completed document.I have ceilings settling, flooring that's loose throughout the home and electrical issues that haven't been repaired.

Related: Crown Communities - Destroyed main sewer line in front yard

I filed another complaint with the better business bureau and a Crown representative replied with complete lies, stating that no one was home during their scheduled appointments.Keep every activity record when dealing with crown - they lie!!!

Review about: Crown Communities House Construction.

I didn't like: Worst house construction company ever.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss all the above / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Crown Communities?

Comments

Arlington, Virginia, United States #1220143

I have had problems with this house from the day we moved in like you I can not list them all, and now of all things the foundation is washing away, where my ac unit sit and around the home it self. Crown is a joke, when may family and friend state that they are having their home build I tell them to do their research, especially with Crown.

shaylafemme_1967

Looks like my ceiling in Dacula. My home was built by Crown and I have several complaints. I would like to bring a class action suit against them as well.

I had a leak from my roof which caused water damage to my ceiling I called Crown and they stated that since they came out and repaired it during my ten month warranty inspection it was no longer covered. I told them they didn't fixed it because it is the same thing in the same exact spot. I had to use my homeowners insurance to get it fixed.

to Anonymous #1145095

We all need to get together and file a class action lawsuit against Crown!!!