Grovetown, Georgia

Update by user Apr 17, 2016

The homes are poorly built, no customer service, do not come out in a timely manner for repairs, erosion in yards, cracks throughout homes!You should never have to invest money into a brand new home!

Don't buy from Crown!

Horrible!I seriously do not know how they are still in business?!

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2016

Horrible!This builder is so shady!

Do not buy a home from Crown! They build these homes in less than a months time! That should be a red flag right there. Poorly built and poor quality.

You will have water erosion, sitting water in yard, not be able to use your yard because it will be like a river most days when it rains, cracks throughout your house, nail pops everywhere, mold, electrical, plumbing and hvac problems. There is absolutely no customer service. Trying to get repairs done is never ending! You can never talk to a person on the phone everything is done online which makes it easier for crown not to hear all the complaints from upset customers.

Good luck if you get them to come out and fix something because that's rare. Overall they target military families to buy these poor quality homes!

BUYER BEWARE!DO NOT PURCHASE A CROWN HOME!!!

Review about: Crown Communities The Cambridge Home.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crown Communities?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.