Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2.1K views 4 comments

I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015.I did not receive my unit until the end of October and only had the opportunity to use it one weekend before returning it for warranty work.

After using it for the first time there was multiple issues which needed to be corrected. Aside from that before dropping it off for service I decided to put a coat of wax on it to preserve the finish. While waxing the front fiberglass nose I was appalled when my fingers went right through the fiberglass. A $30,000 unit which was brand new now had a hole in the front of it.

It has been in the shop now for a few months and I must say crossroads customer service is the worst that I've ever dealt with. Their remedy to the situation is to repair the hole and spot paint the repair. One of the purchasing points was the durable gel coat front fiberglass cap. They believe it's perfectly acceptable to repair and spot paint a brand new unit.

All the customer service representatives I've dealt with have not been helpful at all.

There is apparently only one manager in customer service, Mike Antoll, who is not even aware who his superior is.This is one of my worst buying experiences and I highly recommend anyone think twice before purchasing a sunset trail.

Review about: 2016 Crossroads Sunset Trail 320Bh.

I didn't like: Poor quality and service.

Review #819794 is a subjective opinion of a user.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Crossroads Rv Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crossroads Rv?

Comments

I am thinking about purchasing a 2017 sunset trail 320BH.In this time since this post, has Crossroads remedied your situation or are you still having problems with your trailer?

What other feedback would you give about the trailer, good and bad?Thanks.

to Anonymous #1173766

In all honesty the layout of the unit is superb.With that being said the unit itself has been a constant headache and with each time it is used more issues accumulate.

While camping last weekend I noticed all the interior wood in the outside kitchen coming unglued. Our neighbor's last weekend also had a sunset trail and after setting it up on site were unable to get one of their slides out. After talking with them I'm quite certain the issue is with the quality of the craftsmanship and parts.

Please don't make the mistake I did and buy such a POS.Not only is the aggravation taxing but knowing I'll be making payments for the next few years on such a poorly crafted camper really kills me.

to Anonymous New York City, New York, United States #1198852

I agree> We bought a brand new zinger and the camper had a defect and water came in.I was sleeping on top of mold and got sick and I am still very sick.

Attorney already involved and mold testing was done.

You would think they would care more about their customers health then money.I would never buy another trailer from them.

Still getting nowhere with resolving this issue. It's been going on for months now and not only is this not resolved, but the issues with the unit continue to grow. Please take my advice and avoid wasting your money on a crossroads product