Monroe, Louisiana

CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship.They are out of Troy, Missouri.

They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on March 5 to transport her. I told them she was a timid dog and she did not do well with men. She was 2 weeks away from having puppies and i was assured she would be well taken care of.

Later that evening at 11:38pm I recieved a phone call from them that she got away from them and they could not catch her. She was lost in Clarksville TN. She was not transported in a crate ,I feel if she properly transported in a crate she would of got safely to her destination. I took off work and drove 8 hrs to Clarksville to find her and was unable to find her.

I stayed 3 days!! CrossCountry k9s went about there buisness transporting the other dogs they had. They don't care they lost her and are not willing to make things right concerning my German Shepherd. PLEASE BEWARE!!!

You are to be licensed in the state of MO for transporting dogs and they are not. You have to be state and USDA . They have no buisness transporting dogs or raising dogs!! Uship you should not let people advertise a buisness if there not properly licensed or when they loose other peoples dogs.

I'm forced to take legal action against them.

Is this a company that you want to ship your puppys or pets?BEWARE!!

Review about: Celean German Shepherd.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CrossCountry K9 Transport?

Comments

SRP
Bellevue, Washington, United States #933105

I know this has been a while ago. Just wanted to find out what has happened with you and tho company? Had there been any luck to find your dog?

scamship.com

This is the typical uShip transporter.They are mostly illegal transporters who do not have any ethics what-so-ever.

They could a ratsazz about you or your shipment. Google search: USHIP PISSED. You will see you are not unique but this is a typical day using uship and their illegals.

They probably let your dog go since it was out of the way from their other locations.Scammers.