UShip-CROSSCOUNTRY K9 TRANSPORT
CrossCrountry K9 Transport advertises with Uship.They are out of Troy, Missouri.
They accepted a bid to transport my pregnant german shepherd from MO to GA. I met them on March 5 to transport her. I told them she was a timid dog and she did not do well with men. She was 2 weeks away from having puppies and i was assured she would be well taken care of.
Later that evening at 11:38pm I recieved a phone call from them that she got away from them and they could not catch her. She was lost in Clarksville TN. She was not transported in a crate ,I feel if she properly transported in a crate she would of got safely to her destination. I took off work and drove 8 hrs to Clarksville to find her and was unable to find her.
I stayed 3 days!! CrossCountry k9s went about there buisness transporting the other dogs they had. They don't care they lost her and are not willing to make things right concerning my German Shepherd. PLEASE BEWARE!!!
You are to be licensed in the state of MO for transporting dogs and they are not. You have to be state and USDA . They have no buisness transporting dogs or raising dogs!! Uship you should not let people advertise a buisness if there not properly licensed or when they loose other peoples dogs.
I'm forced to take legal action against them.
Is this a company that you want to ship your puppys or pets?BEWARE!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Celean German Shepherd
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "I ordered on line flowers for my daughter for Valentine's Day but requested delivery on 2/13 -- thinking would avoid the rush. The flowers were delivered on 2/10 and the..."
- "I ordered flowers for my aunt bc her boyfriend of 10 years passed away. This looks absolutely NOTHING like the picture from which I ordered. It looks..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."