Cross Country Veterinary Hospital, Lawndale NC
I had an appointment for my beagle "Pete" at Cross Country Veterinary Hospital Thursday June 21 2012 at 6:15PM.I arrived at 6PM.
I left "Pete" in my truck with my Wife, and told them I'd bring him in when they were ready to examine him. At 6:50 they went to my truck, with a syringe and put him to sleep, without an exam, and without consent from me or my wife. They just grabbed my dog, and stuck a needle in him without even telling my wife what they were doing. I was waiting inside in the waiting room, but when I saw them go to my truck I immediately went out there, but they had already gave Pete the lethal shot.
I'm still in shock. I suppose since they close at 7 they were in a hurry to get home.
My recommendation is STAY AWAY FROM CROSS COUNTRY VETERINARY HOSPITAL.THEY INTENTIONALLY KILLED MY DOG, WITHOUT MY CONSENT, AND WITHOUT FIRST EXAMINING HIM
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Beware of serious problems if you use Vectra 3D flea drops. This stuff if basically poison for your animal. It's terrible and i would like to SUE this place. ..."
- "VCA Alexandria Virginia Animal Hospital Emergency rooms forced me to euthanize my poor little MinPin. 16 hours and 2400$ later she had pneumonia and for another 1800$ they would keep..."
- "I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks. The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life. I..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "On Saturday Jan. 12, I ordered a Large Canadian Bacon/Pineapple/Olive Pizza from Papa Johns. Asked for the order to arrive at 4:30pm for the football game. Pizza shows up at..."
- "On December 29th 2012, I bought the Baracuda Sectional from Furniture Row on 8215 Ikea Blvd Charlotte NC, 28262. I was persuaded by the sales representative to purchase the 5..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."