Cross Blue Printing - Inferior quality book printing
HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher.Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China.
Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any problems.
But within a few weeks as I went through add'l books, there were thread holes showing in the page gutter, scratches on the covers and splits in the paper near the gutter.When I contacted Crossblue, I was told that I had only had 5 working days to review the shipment and identify a problem, therefore, the company would not make the order right and I had to eat about 60 percent of the shipment.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "...I went into the location to pick up my order and my order wasn't ready until 7:40pm which is 1 hour and 40 minute wait..."
- "What I ordered and received are two different things very dissapointed with this what I got is not what I ordered this was a rip off this was supposed to..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."