Cross Blue Printing - Inferior quality book printing

3 of 3 Cross Blue Printing reviews

HIS Publishing is a small children's book publisher.Recently reordered books from Crossblue Printing in CA but printed in China.

Initial review of the production quality didn't reveal any problems.

But within a few weeks as I went through add'l books, there were thread holes showing in the page gutter, scratches on the covers and splits in the paper near the gutter.When I contacted Crossblue, I was told that I had only had 5 working days to review the shipment and identify a problem, therefore, the company would not make the order right and I had to eat about 60 percent of the shipment.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 Cross Blue Printing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
On demand printing

Nov 26, 2013 #747908

If one goes for the book printing then he should always opt for the quality book printing. If the quality is going to be superior then only your book print is going to grab attention.

On demand printing

0 1 Reply
wilsonsmith

Nov 20, 2013 #744773 United, Pennsylvania, United States

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

Cross Blue Overseas Printing

Jan 03, 2012 #402381

We've provided $500 discount (12%) + Free 500 additional dust jacket upon Hispublishing approval as a fair compensation. This was done in a timely manner. Further, we've provided additional discounts on the next job. I regret the customer is still not happy after all this.

Cross Blue Overseas Printing

Jan 03, 2012 #402374

Dear Hispublishing, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. As market standards, we provide 5 business days for the customer to discover any defects from the books. Since these are hand made customized products, you have to expect a low percentage of defects, this is also industry standards.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.