Spartanburg, South Carolina

I am having no luck finding a crock-pot that doesn't have pitting, runny glaze or debris embedded in its' stoneware liners. I have made multiple returns and exchanges only to find each crock being poorly glazed or with raised debris on the surface.

When I e-mailed my complaint to Jarden (Sunbeam), they quickly responded to take the item back to the retailer for exchange. Well, it seems that is not a solution since I can't seem to find a crock that is not defective in glaze.

I am frustrated and will definitely never buy another crock-pot again. The old ones were great, but the new ones are ***!

Review about: Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock Slow Cooker.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with CrockPot?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ezbuy Malaysia Bad Service Ezbuy "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Front Load Washer Drum Support Spider Broken Ge Appliances "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Lucky Brand Jeans Review Lucky Brand "Called lucky was told to send picturess. Sent pictures explained only wore them about 4 or5 times and they fell apart After two months and no response I reached back..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more