Spartanburg, South Carolina

I am having no luck finding a crock-pot that doesn't have pitting, runny glaze or debris embedded in its' stoneware liners. I have made multiple returns and exchanges only to find each crock being poorly glazed or with raised debris on the surface.

When I e-mailed my complaint to Jarden (Sunbeam), they quickly responded to take the item back to the retailer for exchange. Well, it seems that is not a solution since I can't seem to find a crock that is not defective in glaze.

I am frustrated and will definitely never buy another crock-pot again. The old ones were great, but the new ones are ***!

Review about: Crock-Pot Programmable Casserole Crock Slow Cooker.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with CrockPot?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Swagtron - Swagway Swagway X2 Hoverboard Review Swagtron "...I ordered for a Christmas present from swagtron.com and it has a LARGE crack, it's dirty, scratched..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more