CreditResolutionAdvisors, LLC Debt Mediation Scary Mail Ad Campaign

3 of 3 CreditResolutionAdvisors reviews

Within one month repeated scary ads have been mailed to our home. They are made to look like collection notices and the envelope has a warning box with the following text: "$2000 FINE, 5 Years Imprisonment, or both for any person interfering or obstructing with delivery of this letter ..."

Seemingly the intent is to scare you into opening the letter and perhaps it is successful because judging from the web many gullible people have opened it and seem to take it seriously.

While there is no law against melodrama there is a law against harrassment. It is really terrible that some people feel free to prey on the economically disadvantaged. I hope that everyone does some research before letting scammers rip them off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 3 CreditResolutionAdvisors reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Donald Pietrolli

Mar 13, 2013 #622221 University Park, Texas, United States

Been in the program 7 months now... So far so good will keep you updated.
The only disadvantage is sometimes it's hard to reach someone. :roll

Ginger Owsen

Mar 10, 2013 #620781

Two thumbs Up!!!
Great company!!!!

Ask for Thomas he's awesome!

Aug 24, 2013 #706064 San Francisco, California, United States

Since your thumbs are up why don't you sit on them, you fool! Obviously you are an employee of that sham scam company,

1 0 Reply
Ellen K.

Mar 07, 2013 #619780 San Andreas, California, United States

Awesome company! Very informative and down to earth!
Letters are a bit much. They should change marketing. Other than that they rock!! 12 more months until i'm debt free! Woot woot

JulieB

Feb 23, 2013 #613595 Sandy City, Utah, United States

Kept receiving letter, called and spoke with someone. I did enroll into the program. This company is not a scam. Especially with all of the FTC laws. I signed everything in writing. And hopefully in 24 months i'll be debt free. Highly recommended. If you can get passed the scary letter your just fine.

Not a scam..

Being Harassed by ADM

Jan 30, 2013 #601359

I have been receiving notices to "Activate my renegotiation credit card balance" for months now, by the same scam company that changes its name and phone number on the regular bases. I have called them in the past to tell them to stop sending me notices that I have no use for, only to receive another in the mail shortly there after. American Debt Mediators are pond ***. I am shocked that this is allowed to happen, and that they work every loop-hole to get around the legal system. These snakes need to be shut down before they ruin more lives.

Angry in Florida

Oct 30, 2012 #562306

I too got a letter that looked like it was from a collection agency,,then I got a second, so I called the 800 number, the man was very rude and intimidating, I told him I would think about it and hung up, that was a month ago,,now I keep getting phone calls like it was my idea to call them in the first place,,,this is bordering on harrassment, and I am sick of it...

Z

Oct 16, 2012 #556094

This company is a SCAM. Rec'd 2 letters from them, both with completely incorrect info, an obvious attempt to get $ with bogus 'debts' that they make up. DON'T RESPOND TO THESE LIARS! They will continue to send letters and threaten you that the credit bureaus will be contacted: they don't. They can't help you if you do have debt, and they WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY REGARDLESS.

Not a scam

Mar 22, 2012 #453668

I'm a former customer of CR Advisors. They are wonderful. I was in debt and they went in and after 18 months I was debt free. They worked with me every step of the way. Highly Recommended!

Feb 10, 2015 #943829 Fargo, North Dakota, United States

i bet you work for these scmamers... and if you dont.. you are just a *** who got scammed by someone and paid a *** load of money you didnt have too... either way... your an ***.

1 0 Reply
cora

Mar 10, 2012 #446360

got their mail today. called the 800 number and said I want to know how they know about my debt. the rep said sure they can help me and asked for the Client Account #. then said it is not on file and if i could give them my phone number. and i said you have my name, my address and an account # for me and my record does not come up at all, and you want my phone #? that's when i hang up. does anyone know how to get off a mailing list without disclosing any more information these companies already have?

DocReedy

Feb 23, 2012 #435785

whois.com lists owner of "catalog" site as...

Registrant:
William Loughborough

Registered through: Go Daddy
Domain Name: CRADVISORS.COM

scammedtoo

Feb 20, 2012 #433900

I have just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. You should too.

Mar 09, 2013 #620495 Plano, Texas, United States

Lol the BBB is the biggest scam of the history of companys. its a pay for rating system.

unhappytoo

Feb 20, 2012 #433890

I also have had this happen to me. It's terrible and I want this company reported to a regulatory agency.

Sheila

Feb 14, 2012 #429918

EXACT same experience as "anonymous" posted Feb 3'11. BOGUS debt info, SCARY letter. OUTRAGEOUS!! Should be illegal

Eric

Feb 13, 2012 #428629

CreditResolutionAdvisors They are in plano texas and from what I understand they operate under many names. I took the mail I got down to the post office and filed a complaint with the postmaster general guy. When I first got the envelope I thought my gosh. I opened only to find a scam.

Sam

Feb 10, 2012 #426997

Beware theses scammers

Mr. Hadenough

Feb 07, 2012 #424190

Anyone able to inform us of who owns this company and their address or the addresses of their family members would do a public service to post same here. These *** should be made to pay with threats to the security of their OWN family--if not direct retaliation. Making money this way should be grounds for deportation or a re-education camp regime until basic decency is instilled.

1-20 of 28 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about CreditResolutionAdvisors.
Filing a new complaint about
×