CRC Concrete Raising of Illinois, Wheeling, IL
On April 12, 2010, after raising the concrete in our driveway, CRC Concrete left most of their "slurry" on our grass.This company is accredited with BBB and they shouldn't be.
They did not take my concerns seriously when I called and complained and waited until I told them I had taken pictures before they did anything about it. And even then, the grass will not be the same. It was a mess. Anyone who was thinking about raising the conrete on their driveway, don't use this company.
No one even apologized for the mess or our inconvenience and even the President, Paul Petersen, did not return my phone call. (He was the one who came out initially to get our business). Instead he had someone call me to tell me they were coming out to clean it up.
It took 5 more days for them to do that but,as I said, the area where the mess was "spilled"?will have to be replaced.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Concrete Raising
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "After purchasing a Business class ticket for a flight from Chicago to Shanghai and experiencing a delay, mid-flight I noted that the reclining system of my seat and the entertainment..."
- " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."