Bellflower, California

The Crate and Barrel Lounge Sofa is of poor quality.I am shocked at how cheaply made this sofa was.

They won't admit that having super sharp feathers poking and leaking out of the cushion is not acceptable. The inner lining is made of cheap paper-like fabric. Even though it's American made. To make matters worse their customer service routinely has an hour wait.

I did not get a call back for 4 days. The next time I waited the hour, only to have them tell me that I needed to call the store. The store has nothing to do with the contract manufacturer they deal with but they wouldn't hear it. they just want to make the sale and are not interested in feedback.

They are totally unresponsive and unhelpful. They censored my review of this sofa. Really disappointed-have bought lots of things from them in the past and I'm from the area where they based.

I think they make good kitchen products, but I don't think I will ever use them for furniture ever again.I'm telling my designer also to advise clients not to use them.

Review about: Lounge Sofa.

1.3
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crate And Barrel?

Comments

You go gurl....and while you are at it ask your designer for the discount she got for ordering the sofa back as well....I am guessing she got at least 15-20% off....