Broomfield, Colorado
Featured on Google+

The same thing happened to us with the same exact number of Folio Oyster colored chairs which we purchased seven years ago and about two years ago they started to disintegrate showing black underneath making them embarrassingly unsightly.Crate and Barrel told us that they had never heard of that happening before to anyone and they made no offer to replace the chairs.

Related: Crate And Barrel - Review about Folio Bonded Leather Dining Chair from Brooks, Kentucky

We also have one red chair that is cracking along the top edge.

We now need to replace all of them which is so disappointing, to say the least, and quite an expense.The moral of this story is to stay away from bonded "leather" and Folio chairs from Crate and Barrel.

Review about: Folio Oyster Leather Chair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Crate And Barrel Chair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crate And Barrel?

Comments

I have the same problem with our folio chairs in Oyster.They were purchased in NC also around 7 years ago.

We seldom use them but there are cracked areas with black underneath in random places.Very upset since there are 8 of them and I thought they would last a long time since there is hardly wear and tear.