Iselin, New Jersey

I purchased a set with Sonata chairs two years ago.We had a bench, but it wasn't comfortable, so we decided to order two more sonata chairs.

The website gave the exact same description and picture of the chairs, so we purchased two more chairs. When we received them we realized that the chairs are exactly the same, but the piping around the seat back is a totally different color! Same name...same chair...same description...and now I have 4 chairs that don't match! Working with corporate on this one because when I spoke to customer service I was told I should sell my two older chairs.

When I asked for the old ones to be returned so all 4 would match, I was told it was after the 30 day period. I was also told that CB doesn't RENT furniture! Bought pieces from pottery barn years after to complete a sectional, and all pieces matched exactly. Does this company look for different vendors to make a better profit from the consumer?

If they decided to change anything obvious like the greenish color of the piping, they should describe that or give the chair a different name. Or...did they realize the poor quality after complaints such as yours? Regardless, I need chairs that match. Waiting for a resolve and will post NEGATIVE or POSITIVE solution.

I just can't see ordering 4 new chairs because they decided to change the color of the piping, especially after such a short period of time. Who should expect to buy new chairs after only 2 years? The old chairs are holding up. Should I be thankful?

Lol. I wonder if I'll have to go through 49 calls or email.

The fact that they forwarded my pictures and comments to the BUYERS suggests that I have a long road ahead.I'll post the results.

Review about: Sonata Leather Chair.

2.8
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Crate And Barrel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.