MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

ANYONE LIVING IN AUSTIN, TX, KILLEEN AND SAN ANTONIO. BEWARE OF BUYING FAKE INSANITY, ZUMBA AND P90X, AND MANY OTHER COUNTERFEIT ITEMS INCLUDING DR. DRE HEADPHONES, Rosetta Stone, TRX suspension training systems on Craigslist. There is a group of young hispanic females and males that sells these counterfeit items on the internet mainly on Craigslist. They travel up and down the I35 corridor doing this all the way from South Texas, through Austin, Killeen, Houston and Dallas.

MY HUSBAND AND I GOT SCAMMED AND THE DVDS DON'T WORK!

They have used the following phone #s but they constantly change their phone #s

512-656-9762

(512)500-9115

512-500-9115

(512)239-9614

512-239-9614

I have reported them to multiple law enforcement agencies, but nothing has happened/. I keep seeing their postings over and over again in multiple Texas cities.. BEWARE!!!!!

Review about: Insanity Rosetta Stone P90X Dr Dre Headphones.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with CraigsList Austin?

Submit review

Comments

Austin, Texas, United States #707154

:::Warning:::: DO NOT BUY Dvds from (austin) $40(512)221-4769

I bought a couple dvds from this person and a lot of my dvds do not work. He claims to have original dvds but some of them look used even though they were still in the plastic.

He has cheated me and my friends out of our money and continues to repost every day!!!! I called back to get a replacement and it was a female that answered the next time. So it's a Mexican 20something guy and girl doing this.

Another victim
Austin, Texas, United States #705514

I had the misfortune of buying from (512)221-4769. Had no idea that this was a scammer gang! I met a hispanic female. The first few Insanity dvds worked fine until the 4th or 5th disk wouldn't play at all. 6 out of the 13 Insanity discs didn't work. Save your money.

Here's the listing:

New & Unopened--Insanity DELUXE Fitness

Includes 13 exercise discs, nutrition guide, fitness guide and calendar.

Your welcome to try it in a laptop!

Call or text thanks

Another
to Another victim #720808

STill scamming!

Also uses phone # (512)769-9097 512-769-9097

512.769.9097

Here's the listing:

New & Unopened--Insanity DELUXE Fitness

Includes 13 exercise discs, nutrition guide, fitness guide and calendar.

Your welcome to try it in a laptop!

Call or text thanks